
YENG TIEN ♥
eighteen
title: loves whew..that day I was just thinking..
tomorrow results coming out.. all the best guys? hope will turn out good hur..these days been working working working.. boredd... most of us are drifted because of work eh..? i guess.. went class chalet from 06 - 08 jan 09.. was bored yet fun? last gathering for now I think? hope to stay like that till the end?..loves you guys lots.. Miss TEO came n we took tons n tons of picccsss...hees.. i love my phone..blehx.. cylcling along the beach was nice..? been thinking lot lately.. don noe why.. guess I am getting older..? geess..what am I thinking... today went shop to help dad.. he talk to me about lots of things ehh.. made me thought a lot also eh... hahs.. wad to do.. looking at him.. wrinkles coming out le.. grrr.. he is exhausted.. hope he will get well soon eh.. i LOVE MY DAD..N MUM TOOS... tomorrow.. lalals.. getting results...hope will turn out good?.. so if u think u tried hard enough.. but the results are not that good then so be it.. that's fate i guess? accept it..n make the best out of it? thats wad my dad said... so treasure ur life...? hope we stay the same.. ilu... |
|